Tuesday 19 December 2006

All Finished!



After what I think must be the longest time I have ever sat in one place, my hair is now finished! I have spent eighteen and a half hours in the salon over these two days; my hairdresser has worked like a trooper.
My hair is mad! I have 456 locs and at the moment they are very thin; my hair very much resembles single plait extensions. I got my hairdresser to work down to near the ends of my hair although I know this will probably unravel in time...





7 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congratualtions on your Sisterlocks, and Welcome!

Maryee said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryee

Mel said...

Thank You both :-)

Mel

efflorescent said...

Really nice!

Mel said...

Thank You!

sisterlockedlondon said...

I know that I am a little late with this, but congratulations and welcome to the family. Another London sister locked sister!

Mel said...

Thanks Sisterlocked - it's never too late! :-)