Wednesday 20 December 2006

And reach, two, three, four...



I decided to do a gym test on my SL's today, I haven't been for over a week and with the prospect of a large Christmas dinner to eat I need to make some space! I put my hair in to fairly small plaits before going to bed last night and let them loose this morning. I'm not sure what I think about this style - my hair looks a bit sparse, although the picture doesn't really show this. I am pleased with the fact that you can't really see all of the parts; I had worried that I would look like a pin cushion when my SL's were completed!
I tied a bandana over the front half of my hair and let the curls come out of the back - not sure what my rational was for this but it looked the part. I did a good hour's workout and my hair survived - perhaps it was because of the bandana! One effect of the workout was that some of the curls dropped and some SL's are now back to being straight.
I intend to got to the gym everyday between now and Christmas Eve so I will monitor the effects on my hair - although to be honest I'm not sure what I'll be looking for!

2 comments:

C & C said...

ok, i'm cracking up over here because your hair looks fine, its the look on your face thats killing me. peace

Mel said...

Are you not getting my sultry look? LOL
I am now wondering why I would post such a photo of myself on the WWW...