Saturday 23 December 2006

Me and my Mandrisa



I have been wearing my hair down since my SL's were completed on Tuesday; this is quite a change as I would usually be seen sporting a ponytail. Today I decided it needed to be up and out of my way - Christmas is fast approaching and as usual I have left my shopping to the almost-last minute. The prospect of being at the shops with all of the other 'last minuters', with my hair getting in my face was not an attractive one, so I decided to give my Mandrisa Hairtie an outing. I gathered my hair into a fairly messy bunch and wrapped the hairtie several times around (my strands are rather thin!) before securing it. I'm not sure that my hair in it's present state does the hairtie full justice, but it has kept my hair in place all day. What's that you say? Did I get my shopping finished?...

3 comments:

KnottyAuthor said...

looks very cute!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

The Hair Tie looks very nice.

Mel said...

Thank You both :-)