Tuesday 26 December 2006

Never again...



But I say this every year! Never again, will I get up early on Boxing day morning to join the hoards of bargain hunters at the Christmas sales. I am quite happy for about half an hour during which time I have usually made a purchase. Then a steady decline in both my emotions and mental stability starts to take place! The general public become a different breed when faced with the prospect of saving a pound or two and I become a different person when pushed, pulled or stepped on a time too many - so you see the two aren't really compatible!
We left the Shopping Centre just before my blood pressure was going to cause me to need medical assistance.


Back in the safety and calm of my own abode I was able to relax, become human again and then wash my hair.
I must say I was very nervous about this and my paranoid side told me that I would wash every single loc out! However I was pleasantly surprised by the results; especially the fact that my hair felt very soft despite me not using conditioner. I allowed it to dry naturally, making sure that the locs were separated properly - another paranoid thought was that my hair would turn into one big loc!. My hair actually dried faster than it would in its pre-loc days, although I suspect that as the locs swell they will take a lot longer to dry. Still, no complaints - I just Wash and Go!



The pictures show my hair whilst it's still damp

No comments: