Thursday 14 December 2006

What to do with my hair...



I'm having my hair SL'd on Monday and at the moment I find myself at a loss as to what to do with it. I don't want to be too harsh on it and have been avoiding excessive product and heat usage for the past four months.
So for my Xmas party yesterday I decided to plait it whilst it was still wet on Tuesday evening. (I actually went to bed with it wet, which I know is not a good thing, but I do it quite often)
When the plaits were taken out my hair had a nice wave to it, which I loosened and then created a little side bunch with my new brunsli hairtie.

Good to go!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive done that a few times, its great when you have re-growth. I cant wait for you to get your sister locks! What a great journey to start 2007 with. I hope you take lots of pictures as you go through your transition!

Mel said...

I can't wait either!!!