Saturday 17 February 2007

Now I'm going



I'm off to Austria tomorrow, It's a work related trip funded by the British Council. Along with colleagues from a various schools in my area, I will be observing teaching and education practices in the Austrian school system. My flight leaves at silly o'clock tomorrow morning and I am two minds as to whether or not to go to sleep tonight. I figure that by the time I actually go to bed, I will need to get up again!
I thought I'd give my hair a wash before leaving, this also gave me the chance to test drive my new toy - The Turbie Twist. I came upon it in Sally's, which is a shop that I never go in to. I had some time to kill a few days ago and thought I'd see what they had to offer in there. And there it was, a bargain at 4.99. I love it! It's far easier to use than a regular towel and removed alot of the water from my hair with ease. I still had the plaits in at this point and took them out and seperated my hair afterwards.
It's a shame that this was the last one in there; I'll be going back in search of another one when I get back from Austria...

No comments: