Friday 2 March 2007

Guess what arrived in the post...

I know lots of you will recognise the beautiful little packages straight away; but for those not in the know, I have just quadrupled the size of my Brunsli Hairtie collection!

I am particularly impressed with this new batch - they are stunning pieces. Of course I couldn't wait to try them on


The only trouble is, that at the moment my hair isn't thick enough for the hairties and so they slowly work their way down. I know that they can be adjusted, but I really don't want to mess about with these works of art.

All is not lost though; I now have some headbands to keep me happy while my hair is growing up!

6 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Congrats on your new hairties. I know all about waiting for your hair to fill them. But the wait is absolutely worth it.

Brenda said...

Is that you in the top (back pose) picture? If so, your hair looks very Brunsli-esque! Congrats, they look good!

brunsli said...

Mel,

I'm so glad you like them!

I'm glad the headbands work right now. The regular size ties may work if you do a half-updo and double or triple them. Or mix and match the cords so you can use all of the ties as headbands now.

B.

Mel said...

Goodnapps - I'm trying to be patient, really I am...

Brenda - Yes, it's me! I just about managed to take the photos of myself.

Brunsli - They are fab!
I am too worried about ruining them to start changing the cord. I am not very good with my hands when it comes to things like that -I can't even sew a button back on!

still waters said...

Hey Mel

I have not changed any cords for that reason....but I love to get those little packsges in the mail(:

one love still

Mel said...

Hi Still, Thanks for dropping by!
I really couldn't bring myself to mess with them - I'd be so upset if I couldn't put them back together properly!