Tuesday 17 April 2007

For Sunsail


A while back Sunsail revealed her penchant for funky socks, a little passion I share myself! As promised, here are a few of my favourite pairs...


  1. The duck pair, what can I say? I'm quackers!
  2. The grey pair are great as they have little feet shaped grips that stop me from slipping.
  3. You've got to love Winnie...
  4. I love the light blue pair, they are so comfortable. However, if I have them on when I am teaching dance, my students say they freak them out!
My colleague, The HoF, goes one better; not only does he wear funky socks, he has novelty ties as well!

4 comments:

CarmenNC said...

Those grey ones do give me the heebie jeebies. Umm, where did you get them? I'm googling them.

Unknown said...

love them , love them, love them!!! You're now forcing me to go out and get some new ones!! LOVE the blue ones!! you're a shade away from being a smurf. lol!! If i come across any online retailers, i'll let you know! thanks for sharing, mel!

Goodnapps said...

Too cute!!

Mel said...

Carmen, I got both the grey pair and the 'toe' pair whilst in Austria.

Sunsail, maybe we can now start sock blogs...

Goodnapps :-)