Monday 3 September 2007

The holiday is over

One last glance at the summer!
Yes folks, I have finally returned to work and boy was it struggle returning to the call of the 6am alarm. It was a relatively easy day with only the staff there; students start to returning tomorrow. I've had a look at my timetable and have realised that I don't teach my first lesson until Thursday; so I can continue in holiday mode for a couple of days. Who am I kidding? I have a mountain of work to do and little time for relaxation.

5 comments:

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Enjoy the little break while you can. I suppose your next holiday will be Christmas. Correct me if I'm wrong. So, take this time now and run wid it :)

Aya said...

After all your adventures this summer I can only imagine how difficult it must be to change gears and get into work mode.I'm feeling ya!! It will get bet each day. Good luck.

muslimahlocs said...

ok, miss diva. nice shades.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! Just remember the next holiday will be here sooner than later. Time just flies when you're having fun right?

Mel said...

N'drea, I get a holiday roughly every six weeks; so I will have a break in October. I should stop moaning shouldn't I!

Aya, the length of the summer holiday does make it difficult to get back into work mode. It's much easier after the 1 week breaks.

LOL Muslimah!

You're right MM. And I'm lucky in that I do enjoy my work and am able to have fun.