Saturday 22 September 2007

"I can do it, I can do it..."


I am feeling more and more confident about being able to maintain my own hair; it's largely down to your encouragement and positive comments - thanks! I have ordered a latch hook from ebay; I wouldn't have the foggiest idea about where to purchase one otherwise. The price was really reasonable, just over £2 including p&p. When it arrives, I might have a go at doing my hair; it's still a few weeks until my next appointment, so I could manage one rotation and still leave enough for my hairdresser.

6 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Why yes you can do it. Patience and perserverance.

Maryee said...

You can do it!!!!

Mel said...

Thanks Ladies :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to get on the DIY train!!

muslimahlocs said...

good for you. did you take the retightening class?

Naturally Sophia said...

You can do it! I am writing a post very soon about the latch hooks I purchased and how it turned out. Keep us updated.