Tuesday 25 September 2007

I feel blurgh!


When I woke this morning feeling tired and achy, I put it down to a few things

  • staying up late last night, talking on messenger


  • staying up even later, sorting my hair out for photograph day at school


  • spending most of Sunday swinging bats and clubs

As the day progressed at school, I realised that my ill feeling was due to the onset of the lurgies. By the time I had my picture taken I felt downright rotten; I even put some make up on in an effort to fool the camera! I asked the photographer to airbrush my wrinkles and she replied "Darling, your character lines look great! Mmm, yeah right, she could have at least pretended she would do it; could she not see how ill I was and how much I needed to be humoured. She did let me see the picture and surprisingly it looked ok; which is a good thing, as it will be on my ID badge and I'll have to wear it for the next year. It will also go onto the picture for my form and so my class will have copies as well.

I still don't feel any better now that I am at home; I've taken lots of medicine and had a small bowl of soup. So I am going to bed early tonight, with a big cup of honey and lemon and a hot water bottle.

Oh yes, I'm still waiting for my latch hook to arrive; I thought it would be here today...

1 comment:

muslimahlocs said...

hope you are feeling better!