Sunday 16 September 2007

I kid you not


No, I did not post the picture in error; indeed that was my son and I! Many thanks for your birthday wishes, he was chuffed with all of the interest :-)
We had a bbq today to round off his weekend of birthday celebrations; we had a great time. He is growing into a wonderful young man (I can't quite remember when I had to start looking up at him!) and of course we are very proud. He's heading Stateside on Friday; I'm just coming up with a 'little' shopping list of goodies for him to pick up for me. If there's anything you think I should add, let me know.

2 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

ok, since no one bothered to ask you directly, including me...just how youngish are you? and how old is your "son"? i still have my doubts about this matter.
wow. whatever age you are...you wear it very well! or maybe it's the sisterlocks (lol).

Mel said...

Thanks Muslimah :-)
I'm a little older than Brunsli - 26 and a half!