Friday 28 September 2007

Slowly Slowly


I managed to retighten about a quarter of my hair tonight! It was easier than I thought, although I did have the odd mishap. I joined a few locks together; luckily I realised before it was too late. I have no idea how long it is going to take me to finish the rest of my hair; the fact that I am still feeling ill is not going to help speed up the process either. With a bit of luck and lots of determination, I'll have it finished before going back to work on Monday...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!!!

I know I'm writing this a bit on the late side. Are you feeling better? Did you finish retightening your whole head?

muslimahlocs said...

so are your arms tired yet? hope you feel better soon.

Aya said...

Great news Mel! Hope you are feeling better today.

Mel said...

Thanks guys! I am still feeling unwell; it is the season for it and working in a school doesn't help!
Muslimah, there were times when i thought my arms would fall off!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

I'm so proud of you. And you did good.

Hope you feel much better soon.