Sunday 7 October 2007

Cioccolato bianco


I met up with my friend and her husband for lunch today; it was great because the weather was nice and we were able to dine Al Fresco. They both helped to lift my spirits; as you know I haven't been feeling well this week and I had to take the day off work on Friday. I rarely take time off and usually push myself through whatever is ailing me at the time.

Over lunch we discussed all of the things we have in common and then we hit a wall; she doesn't like white chocolate. How could this be? I love white chocolate and would absolutely take it over plain, or worst still, dark chocolate, anytime. I'm sure that my friend would have it banned, although I'm convinced my white chocolate cheesecake could change her mind!
Perhaps I'll have to make it for her the next time we meet up...

3 comments:

brunsli said...

I totally agree with your friend -- white chocolate isn't even really chocolate. But it's good that there are people like you who like it -- it leaves more of the good stuff for the rest of us! :P Heh heh heh (evil laugh).

Anonymous said...

I'm more a fan of dark chocolate. White Chocolate was just too creamy for me..

White Chocolate it also harder to find, until holiday season and it's paired with mint...

muslimahlocs said...

chocolate is chocolate! i love it all!