Thursday 11 October 2007

Your hair looks nice...in that picture!


I was showing my sister and my cousin a few of my picture albums (because of course I only have a few!) this evening. My cousin commented that my hair looked nice in a few of the pictures and she wondered why I didn't have it like that more often. I guess I have just become lazy with my hair; now that I have cut it, it takes a lot more effort to style. I have long been an advocate of freestyling; but on reflection I have to agree with my cousin, at it's current length, my hair looks better with a little styling.
It's not as if I don't have the tools to do it; I have my softspikes, I have a growing collection of beautiful hairties and I have some great clips and headbands. I figure that as Sunday evening tends to be hair washing time, it could become hair washing and styling time; a softspike set (or if I'm pushed for time, plain old plaiting) will give my hair an 'I've made a bit of an effort' look for a few days.
Mmmm, we'll see how it goes; I'll keep you posted...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always get the "When are you going to do something with your hair" comments...LOL!! It's ok though, I've been free stylin since day one.

Keep us posted with the styles you choose.. Which style was it your cousin liked so much?

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Wow, you're a product junkie, lol.

still waters said...

Oh lemme just say after seeing that pic I dont feel so bad (:

one love still(self confessed product junkie)

Naturally Sophia said...

Keep us posted surely. But also isn't nice to have the freedom of great hair witthout styling? I am really lovin' it.

Unknown said...

my word, those are a LOT of hairties!!!1

Trina said...

OMG!! You sure do have a lot of hairties. I don't feel bad about my minor addiction now.

Mel said...

LOL Ladies, I still have my eye on a few more!