Saturday 22 December 2007

Birthday Girl


My birthday celebrations started yesterday evening, when I went out with friends from work for drinks. Actually, if I'm honest the celebrations started a little earlier in the day, at the end of term party, which I took to be my birthday party! There was a lot of delicious food and plenty of champagne and of course lots of cheesy party music - I love cheesy music!
This evening I went out for a wonderful meal with my family at a local Thai restaurant. Towards the end of the meal, my sister announced to the entire restaurant that it was my birthday; they all obliged her by singing a raucous Happy Birthday! It was embarrassing, but very very funny.
I have been blessed these past two days to share this time with my very special family and my dear friends; I enjoyed every single minute of it.


Oh, my hair - it wasn't even a issue!

9 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Goodnapps said...

Happy Birthday. So full and pretty. Love the hair.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Sorry I'm late. Happy, Blessed Birthday. Hope you had a really great one.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, Gurl your hair is looking amazing!!! I hope you had the BEST birthday ever. Keep rocking those gorgeous locks.
Jos

brunsli said...

Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday!!!

still waters said...

happy belated!!! continue to be blessed

one love still

Mel said...

Thank you so much everyone! I had a wonderful Birthday weekend; it was great to spend time with my friends and family.

Maryee said...

Happy Belated Birthday!