Wednesday 26 December 2007

The newest members of the Simply Mel clan


Introducing Chris and Noel.

JB had wanted a pet for quite some time; he'd never requested anything specific until last week, when he asked for some fish. After a lengthy consultation with the lady at the pet shop, he chose his tank and his fish on Christmas Eve. Their names were selected before we'd even got home! (I'm sure you can work out where he got them from)
I think that pets are a great way of instilling responsibility in children and I know that JB will take his role in looking after them very seriously.

2 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Fish are peaceful, low maintenance pets. I have one koi fish. Happy New Year!

Mel said...

I agree with you; we are really enjoying having them in the house.
Happy New Year to you too!