Sunday 14 January 2007

A compliment!




I pulled my hair into two bunches to keep it out of the way whilst in the bath. I decided that I actually quite liked the look but went downstairs to get a second opinion:



Me: Do you like my hair?

SO: Yes, it looks good like that

Me: Oh, take my picture then

SO: (whilst taking picture) You look just like a Care Bear

Me: :-o
















I kept it like this for the rest of the day and received no more comments likening me to a small furry children's toy!

5 comments:

Leighann said...

Care Bear! That's funny! But you do look cute!

C & C said...

LOL, a care bear?! I agree though, you do look cute :-). peace

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Very Cute

Mel said...

Thank You all. And btw, my SO assures me his comment was meant in the most affectionate way...

Maryee said...

Cute collage!