Saturday 13 January 2007

Ouch!



I have just got in from having my first re-tightening and my head is feeling very tight! It's funny how quickly I forgot this sensation after my installation. It took my hairdresser about two hours to do my hair and the time flew by. She said my hair is doing well and that I'd obviously been looking after it - well I have had so many great teachers!





I got the bus home, but decided to walk the last ten minutes of my journey despite the fact it was raining; I wanted to revel in the fact that I could be in the rain even though I had just left the hairdressers! I'm not sure that this was a good idea as I am now having to have a medicinal white rum...

7 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Keep doing what you do your hair is looking good. Although I look forward to getting my hair retightened! I don't look forward to the headache afterwards but its worht it! Hey it pays to be beautiful!

Creyole said...

Oh yessss, I feel you on the walking in the rain thing. Did the same thing to and from work yesterday.

Hopefully, your hair is not too tight as it does make for a healthy scalp. Or, do you just have a sensative scalp?

C & C said...

white rum makes everything alright lol. peace.

Mel said...

Sistalocd - I too was really looking forward to the retightening! I know it won't be long until all feels well again. And I guess it's nothing close to what I used to go through!

Creyole - I never considered myself to have a sensitive scalp before, although I have been hit by the odd chemical burn! Since having SL's my scalp has been itchy - this has decreased and I think I possibly going through withdrawl from hairgrease which I used to apply every two days.

Locizm - :-) And I see you've just been to JA. Wray & Nephew...

C & C said...

you know i just had to bring some back with me! i like the coconut rum from W&N...yum,yum.

Me said...

What a beautiful set of locks...and they're new? Very nice...It is a good feeling not having to run away from water anymore!

Mel said...

Sony - it's the best feeling! I can't wait to go swimming with them...