Monday 8 January 2007

I'm gonna wash these curls right outta my hair....... and send them on their way!




Although my hair has gradually loosened since my curl disaster the other day; I decided enough was enough today and washed them out. I am really enjoying the ease of washing my hair now. Yes I know that I have to b&b it and separate it afterwards, but that's about it. It's not so long ago that washing my hair was far more of a trial; don't get me started on drying it!

Three weeks in and I'm loving it; it rained today and I didn't care! I am looking forward to going away in the summer and not worrying about going into the pool. On holiday last year I took a dip once and had a ponytail for the rest of the time we were there because my hair wasn't right anymore.


But back to now and my wet hair...




I like the fact that you can't see many of the parts anymore





and it has a fluffy look at the root.

I hope to get it retightened at the weekend - my appointment is scheduled for the following week but I have remembered that I won't be in the country!
On very good advice, I have twisted my hair and will take these out in the morning - pics will of course follow...



4 comments:

Brenda said...

Your hair reminds me of mine! You're coming along well and it looks so pretty. Do you have relaxed ends? Thanks for visiting my blog and adding me to yours. I'm going to add you also to make sure I check in with you regularly.

Creyole said...

I started singing the tune to that song as I read the title of your post. I love it and you hair is really looking nice. Hang in there you are well on your way to mature lockdom.

Mel said...

Brenda - My hair reminds you of your own! Now I'm excited! I have got relaxed ends - I intend to tighten and trim.

Creyole - Thank You! and I love your new picture :-)

Mel said...

Creyole - that should have been a :-)!