Friday 20 April 2007

Spring is in the air.

We've had some great weather lately, which has helped to make the first week back to work a lot easier. Why is it always so hard to go back after a break? Still, only five weeks until the next one!
This half term is going to be a pretty hectic one with several performances taking place over the next few weeks and then we have the start of the public exams. And of course JayKay leaves us soon to go on maternity leave; I am so excited for her but not sure how we'll cope without her...
I managed to fit two evenings of chilling out with friends into this week; we dined alfresco on both occasions, one of the things I love about the hot weather.
Now it's Friday evening and I am absolutely shattered; I have decided to spend the weekend in bed! Of course I won't be doing that, I'll probably just treat myself and get up at 9am.

3 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Spending a weekend in bed sounded great to me. You have to take some of those me-time moments.

Abena Abena said...

What a beautiful photo. And yes I agree, you need to have some Mel-time :)

Mel said...

If only I'd listened to you both! The week has turned out to be a very hectic one - I am trying to fit some Mel time in (I like thet phrase!)
I took the photo myself on the day I was out with my Dad!