Monday 7 May 2007

A wash out


So today's Bank Holiday weather didn't let us down; in true British style, it rained and rained and rained. I had been thinking about going to the seaside, Brighton in fact, but that got put on hold when I saw the forecasts yesterday. We then thought about going to the cinema to see Spiderman 3 - sold out! Yes the only two showings we could make it to were sold out, so that will also be on hold for another day.



Eventually I decided to battle through the rain and go out, I popped into my Dad's and saw my niece who I haven't seen in too long. She decided to play me about today by crying each time I held her, but then smiling at me each time she was with someone else; I told her I'd put her on the naughty step a la SuperNanny if she didn't start being nice to me! She came round to my way of thinking and took this picture.



I also managed to get my eyebrows done!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaaaw, how cute!!! She looks like your baby sister, not your niece! :) Getting my eyebrows done makes a WORLD of difference in how I feel.

Sharon Baptist Church said...

You two look so cute! And don't feel bad about the crying. My daughter does the same thing with one of her aunts. She's so happy to see my sister-in-law, but as soon as she's being held she starts to wail. What a little drama princess I have! LOL

CarmenNC said...

I want one soon - like nine months from now.

Mel said...

Oh guys, she is lovely - but it was so nice to hand her back!