Wednesday 27 June 2007

Bye Bye Blair and Shut Up Paris


I missed all of the coverage surrounding Tony Blair’s departure from No.10 and the handing over of the Prime Ministerial baton to Gordon Brown today. I had wanted to see his final Prime Minister’s Question Time, which I’m sure was very entertaining.
I remember being ecstatic when Labour won the General Election and Blair became PM. Although I don’t agree with some of his decisions (particularly those I think have been led by another man, who is as thick as two planks and not fit to make choices for his own country), I believe Tony and Labour have made the country a better place for a larger majority of the population than was ever the case under Conservative rule.

Is Gordon the right man for the job now? I think so; and my goodness, he has waited a long time for this!

Oh and Paris has been released from jail, whoopee-do! No longer will she act like a dumb blonde; she has realised that this was silly and immature. Her time will be spent helping others who are less fortunate than herself; little kids, breast cancer suffers and those with multiple sclerosis. She has seen the error of her ways and will never drink-drive again, she promises. Lets see how long she can keep this act up…

2 comments:

Aya said...

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure about the Ms Paris. We shall see......(-:

Mel said...

I don't think she's reformed either!