Monday 4 June 2007

Getting used to it


Gosh, it's a different kettle of styling fish with this new haircut. I plaited my hair on Saturday night and when I took them out yesterday morning I really didn't like it. So, it seems the method of styling I was just getting used to no longer suits me; to get rid of the curls I had to wash my hair.
I think with my hair at this length I'm going to avoid curls and waves; although many of you can't see it, I have lost quite a lot of length. I don't 'miss' the ends; as you know they had been troubling me for some time and of course I always knew that they would go at some point.
I do feel that it looks thicker and more 'locked' and as British Summer Time finally finds itself , it's a great length for the heat.

5 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

permed ends? yes, sooner or later you have to let them go. and then one day you will look back when you have more hair than you ever wanted and wonder why didn't i cut that stuff of sooner. or maybe not. that's what the pre-sisterlocks permies have told me.

Sharon Baptist Church said...

Hey Mel, you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details.

Mel said...

Muslimah. I think you are right. When they have all gone, I don't envisage missing them.

Hey Kim. Tagged! Dear me, can I think of seven things to share...

Aya said...

Hi Mel: Fewer braise will give you less curl or wave. I will braid loosely about 6-7 plaits. Perhaps that will help. Anyway, your sl's are looking really good.

Mel said...

Thanks for the compliment and the advice Aya, I'll give that a go...