Saturday 30 June 2007

Soft Spikes...


I finally gave in and ordered myself a set of Soft Spike curlers and they arrived earlier this week. I was a little unsure on how to use them, so I asked the Neurotic Hair Diva for some help. Both Brunsli and Brenda provided me with detailed advice on how to use them - Thank You! A little scared of getting things wrong I decided to wait until the weekend to try them out; so, here we are...

I washed my hair, towel dried and then put the curlers in. I did start off by counting out 10 locks for each one, but quickly grew tired of this and guesstimated the rest. I used about 40 of the curlers, which are the small ones; I was surprised at how easy they were to put in. It took me about 35 minutes to put them in and I looked like Medusa by the end of it!

Results to follow tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, Can't wait to see your curls with the SS. I sure it will be sooooooo cute.

brunsli said...

I'm on the edge of my seat!

Anonymous said...

Come on Mel, where`s the photo`s!

Anonymous said...

The soft spikes came out really nice..I too was stalking your, Brunsli and Brenda's blogs to get some refined suggestions for a ss set. I hadn't did the set since last year. One thing that I did was when I got up the next morning, I took the rollers out and did pin curls because they were not all dry and sat under the dryer. I really liked the way it turned out once I was done..