Sunday 19 August 2007

8 Months!

And still loving it!

My hair is still wet in these pictures; after all the contact with water in Egypt, it was crying out for a good wash and condition. I don't usually use conditioner, but after all of the sea salt and pool chemicals I felt it was necessary. My locks feel lovely and soft and the conditioner (Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle) hasn't caused any unravelling, so I guess that means it's ok for me to use it!

It is time for a retightening and my ends could do with neatening up after my self-trim, but I couldn't be happier with my hair at the moment.

7 comments:

Goodnapps said...

That's wonderful to hear you've adjusted to the cut. After seeing my mom do the EXACT self cut like you, I knew your hair would be just fine.

The new cut suits you perfect. Congrats on 8 months.

muslimahlocs said...

tempus fugit when you have great hair!

Anonymous said...

Lookin Good!!!

Mel said...

Thanks Guys!

Goodnapps, I am really starting to love my hair at this length.

Muslimah, you know I had to wikipedia Tempus Fugit! You learn something new everyday...

Aya said...

So glad to hear that your locks are holding up in spite of all the swimming. I have not attempted the swimming thing yet, but sure would like to. Your locks are looking great

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Congrats on reaching 8 months! I'll be there in a few days.

Mel said...

Thank you Aya & N'drea :-)