Friday 10 August 2007

Egypt...

...here we come!
I'm all packed and ready to go; I've only made minor adjustments to my packing list.
We'll be about 5 hours from Cairo, so no Pyramids for me this time; we will be right by the Red Sea, so I'm intending to try my hand at some watersports.
It's at that point now where the holiday buzz is in the house and everyone is both excited and slighlty stressed. I will start my check, double check and triple check routine shortly; you know, have I packed the passports? yes, have I packed the passports? yes, have I packed the passports? yes. And so it goes on.
It's nice to go away at this time, as it breaks up the school holiday; I had wanted to be away for the entire holiday (Japan in fact), but circumstances left us with only a week to travel in.
So Egypt it is and now I can't wait!

2 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

please get a larger suitcase so that i can fit inside next time. have a great trip!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Oh my. Girl, you're making me dizzy with all these globetrottings :) Be safe, have fun.