Monday 6 August 2007

More locks

There was no end to the number of people at my niece's christening who had locks; but I got really excited when I spotted this lady


Her Sisterlocks are three years old and they are lovely. She has loads of them and no, she has never counted them. They are thin, perhaps too thin for me - there would be no chance of me maintaining that many myself. We spoke for quite a while about her locking journey which, by all accounts, has been stress free and her hair regime. I couldn't stop touching them, of course I asked first!

9 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

wow. her sisterlocks look really mature and long for just three years. they are gorgeous. so how many consultants are there in your area? do you have to travel far?

brunsli said...

She has never counted them? What a weirdo!

Just kidding of course! It would be great to be that zen about one's hair. But if my hair looked like that, I guess I would be.

Mel said...

Muslimah, my consultant is local and in fact she is moving to a shop that will be within power walking distance! The lady in the pics hair is done by someone in Fulham (do you know where that is?). Off the top of my head I know about three other consultants in London.

Brunsli, I can't tell you how much I wanted to offer to count them for her!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Her locks look wonderful! I agree with Muslimahlocs her hair is really long!

Abena Abena said...

How Beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Mel said...

Yep ladies, she does have some good looking locks; as do you ;-)

Locked said...

lovely locks cant see them up close though

Mel said...

Hey Locked! Sorry about that; I'm not sure why this picture won't enlarge...