Wednesday 17 October 2007

Comfort on a plate


What on earth is going on with the England football team; today's result was so disappointing and very frustrating. To be honest, I wasn't convinced by the appointment of Steve McClaren as manager; he hasn't done much to make me think I was wrong. So now our progression into Euro 2008 rests on the outcomes of matches being played by other teams!
To cheer myself and the rest of the family up, I rustled up this pasta dish.
Following these instructions, I used tomatoes, yellow peppers, black olives, spinach and mozarella for the sauce; which, I stirred into penne pasta and topped with parmesan.
Easy peasy and very tasty!

6 comments:

muslimahlocs said...

hey. sorry for your loss. the food looks great though.

Anonymous said...

The food looks yummy!!!!

Lakia said...

**as my mouth waters** Yeah that looks delicious!

Goodnapps said...

yum. It does sound easy enough for me to do.

brunsli said...

Yumm! Looks very good. I showed Breadfruit, and it went like this:

Breadfruit: It looks really good. Mel made that?

Brunsli: Yes.

Breadfruit (who has never been to the UK): But it doesn't look like British food.

--

So, do you have an Italian nonna that you pull out of thin air to help you cook too?

Mel said...

Goodnapps, it really is very easy to do. Follow the instructions on Brunsli's blog and adapt the ingredients to suit your taste - and don't forget to post pictures!

LOL Brunsli! Tell Breadfruit I keep her in the cupboard under the kitchen sink!