Sunday 28 October 2007

Twelve, Twenty-Four, Hut-Hut


I'm not exactly sure that these are the words said by American Football players, but that's what it always sounds like on the television! I'd be lying if I said I understood the game; but like thousands of others, I was very excited that it had come to London. The Miami Dolphins and New York Giants played at Wembley Stadium today; this was the first game (regular season) to be played outside of North America. Counted as a home fixture for the Dolphins, I understand that it left many of their fans reeling at not being able to see the game without crossing the Atlantic. I did take a look at it on the tv, but I'm afraid I didn't last the distance; it appears that I only like the sort of football that is played for 90 minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, So am I. Unofortunely they left the field in such bad condition that I affected Englands world cup qualifing game against Croatia (Yes, I am a bad losser).