Monday 29 October 2007

Sunday Styling III


This week's Sunday Styling session was put on hold due to my last minute decision to retighten my hair. The trouble is, it's not as exciting second time around - why didn't anyone tell me! I started this section yesterday (foregoing my usual hairwashing routine, I might add) and I still haven't finished it. Admittedly I haven't been the most organised person; I can't find my clips and instead am using a variety of things to section off my hair. I shall persevere and hopefully have it finished by the weekend...

4 comments:

still waters said...

WOW this is one of my fears about self retightening!!! the time.. hope you complete this go soon!!!

one love still

muslimahlocs said...

keep going! i hope your consultant is not one of those in-demand consultants that you have to book months in advance.

blackrussian said...

It isn't, is it?

I was just at my consultant's yesterday. Since my decision to learn to self-tighten was based on casual convenience and not necessity, I intend to keep our standing appointments.

I'm glad I know how, but I will NOT be doing it all the time in the forseeable future. To me, my visits to my consultant are still money and time well-spent!

Jena Evans said...

Inventive~