Monday 26 November 2007

That's better


As I have been run off my feet with WSS, I tried to get an appointment with my hairdresser for a retightening. Alas, she could not fit me in and so I had to find the time to do it myself. Armed with my new Nappylocs tool (which I loved using), I have managed to tighten my hair in between being at the theatre and sleeping. I'd estimate that it took me eleven hours to complete; a little longer than the first time I did my own hair, but I am running on an energy deficit at the moment.
It's funny that although my hair has just been done, my parts are hardly visible; a sign of my hair's new 'big' status!



This is not the best picture of me (look at the bags under my eyes!) but I like the way my hair looks :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so looking forward to getting my tool in the mail soon. I ended up ordering the medium since some of my locks are a little chunkier then others and I think I can adjust it if needed by using some pliers. So using the nappy tool was much easier than the crochet hook?

Your hair looks great and big hair is the awesomest!!!!!!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks are looking good! I love the fullness and thickness of it! Glad you enjoyed using the Nappy Loc Tool!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Is who hair look so good? Gwaan tru, my girl.

Goodnapps said...

Looking good. You are doing your thing with the self-retightening.

Sogolocs said...

Your locks are settling in nicely. I am sure doing your own tightenings makes you feel confident. I wish I could get just a little of your confidence. I am armed with tools just not the nerves. Keep up the good work.