Wednesday 17 January 2007

I have just been to see...

It's amazing.

I have seen it before and I would watch it again! Matthew Bourne's choreography is slick, witty and at times awesome. I just love the male chorus, their movement is absolutely breathtaking; down to the most minute detail, they are swanlike.

This was a school trip and my students absolutely loved it; believe me there are some harsh critics amongst the group! This really is an exciting piece of theatre, and for the time I was there I even forgot I was sick!

If you haven't seen it already and the opportunity arises, I can thoroughly recommend it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melinda you are bonkers and when my daughter comes home I'm going to show her your blog as a bad case of hair fixation. No really lots of lovely pictures. Where do you get the time to do this and why have i never seen what colin looks like you have seen pete loads and i'm really curious now!!!!

Mel said...

Mrs Mack - bonkers? me? Next time we meet up you'll realise just how fixated I am! I have no idea where the time comes from, perhaps it's when I should be marking books! See you soon X