Saturday 28 April 2007

A far more relaxing day


After the madness that was this week, I'm pleased to say that today was a lot less hectic. It was a lovely day and I made the most of it:
  • Got up bright and early and went for a jog
  • Freaked out by man trying to chat me up whilst I was jogging (too many episodes of CSI where female jogger is murdered)
  • Drove younger Son to his friend's bowling party
  • Met Parks and went to buy costumes for dance showcase
  • Went to Starbucks with Parks and my SO and had a mocha choca frappa cappa caramel light with cream
  • Picked Son up from party
  • Went to BBQ at Waterboy's house and ate lots
  • Ran for bus to burn off calories piled on at BBQ
  • Arrived home and chilled out with my SO

A welcome change to the past few days!

No comments: