Saturday 12 May 2007

Hair Affairs

If like I, you have been wondering where SisterlockedLondon has been and what she has been up to - wonder no more! As I have recently discovered, she has been busy developing and publishing her e-magazine 'Hair Affairs'. The mag features great articles on Sisterlocks, natural haircare and wellbeing, documents hair journeys and gives an insight into whats going on in SisterlockedLondon's world and of course the UK; a forthcoming addition to the e-mag will be hair related questions answered by Agony Uncle - Chi, a stylist with 20+ years experience.
I know you will join me in supporting this very exciting venture.
Add yourself to the e-mag mailing list by visiting the Hair Affairs blog; while you are there you can even request back issues!


Tuere is Hair Affairs May Cover Girl.
Independent Recording Artist Tuere can be found on itunes, cdbaby and myspace -
www.tuereonline.com
The photographer is Marie Thomas and her website is www.mariethomas.com.


2 comments:

CarmenNC said...

How cool is that?!?! I'll have to check that out. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous....I signed up for the emag...I can't wait to start receiving it in the mail...Please keep us updated.