Monday 11 June 2007

24 Hours With... *Updated*


Bobby Brown. What can I say? He really isn't looking as good as I remembered from way back when. I had intended to watch the programme, but made sure I tuned in after seeing the adverts. The spectacle of him getting a bit nutty during his time with James Campbell was a little disturbing. Having seen it, I felt Campbell handled himself well under the circumstances; I was sure Bobby was going to 'bounce him off every wall' as he repeatedly promised to do. I read that Brown ended up sleeping with a kitchen knife nearby; apparently worried that James would take advantage of him in his slumber. Mmm, I doubt it Bobby, not while you're looking so rough!

*Here is a short clip that shows the start of Bobby losing it. There are a more sections of the programme on YouTube - if you have the patience you can probably piece them together and watch the whole show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RGeShhKcs

*does include bad language*

4 comments:

CarmenNC said...

OMG, what I miss. What's the name of this show?

Brenda said...

I agree - He's not as cute as I remembered. Maybe it's because life and drugs have gotten the better of him. Last I saw him, he looked so bloated and not quite all there. Oh well.

AFunkyKindaGlow said...

I cringed when he went a bit mental.... the interviewer was extremely brave... is Bobby really that stupid or did it bring to mind a past prison experience.

Mel said...

Carmen, I've updated with a link to a clip for you :-)

Brenda, he's a real life anti-drugs advert!

AFKG, his reaction was extreme so I wouldn't doubt that something happened to him in prison.