Saturday 9 June 2007

Tagged...


again!

Kim left a little message telling me that she had tagged me - Thanks Kim!

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.


Mmm, seven new things, let's see...

1) Over the past year, I have been fortunate enough to try my hand at some activities that I honestly never thought I would. They include Surfing in Newquay, Quad Biking in Tunisia, Camel Riding in the Sahara and of course my recent Skiing adventures in France.



2) I don't watch Horror films - they scare the life out of me. If I had to watch one, it would be first thing in the morning and I'd be surrounded by lots and lots and lots of people!

3) I don't have any pets; not because I don't like them, but because I don't feel I have the time to dedicate to one. I would really love to have a dog; they are nicer than cats(IMO); although my Mum's cat is growing on me.


4) I love a good Sunday Roast.

5) Up until I was about 15 years old (and probably from birth!), I was involved in Notting Hill Carnival. My Paternal Grandmother makes costumes and every year without fail she would have my costume ready for me to parade. Being involved in the costume judging competition and then pounding the streets on Sunday and Monday was an amazing experience and great fun, but eventually I decided I wanted to see things from the other side.

6) I try to do my bit for the environment; I recycle as much as I can weekly, plastics, cans, newspapers and magazines etc.

7) I love to read and my Sons have inherited this passion from me. We can all read a book we're really into in a day or two; we also re-read books we have enjoyed.


Now, who can I pass this baton to?

A Funky Kinda Glow
Aya
Sony
Still Waters
----------------------
Brenda
Brunsli
Goodnapps (I know you three have been tagged before - but you have so much to share!)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Cats can grow on you, especially if they're the friendlier, cuddlier versions. I always thought of myself as a dog person too, until I got two cats. I really like them and I don't have to walk them!

And thanks, Mel! As soon as I saw the header of your post, I knew you were going to be the one to get me! Gotta put my thinking cap on!

muslimahlocs said...

re: #1
ooooooohhhh, my favorite...travelling. seems like you have the spirit of an adventurer!

C & C said...

hey mel thanks for showing some love!

7 things now?! whoa, have i been away that long? obviously so.

travelling is the bomb and you are definately enjoying it!

also, i'm gonna have to agree with brenda about cats. i was never a cat person, i always had a dog until about a year ago. my friend helped me pick out a cat...I LOVE HER TO PIECES :-).

peace

Goodnapps said...

Oh I love those traveling adventures. Now I know whose suitcase to hide in.

Aya said...

I'm not much of a cat person either. They seem too sneaky to me. Besides, I end up with an asthma attack if I'm around them for too long.

Me said...

I love cats!! Thanks for tagging me...love your blog...