Thursday 1 November 2007

From the head of the NHD


Literally!
I present to you, my newest hairties. While we were in Switzerland, Brunsli was kind enough to let me select some pieces from her collection. I'm sorry I can't give you the names (because I don't know them!), but I can tell you that I think they're great. Being Brunsli-sized, I can actually wear them as hairbands; the little purple one (and you all know I felt bad about choosing the purple one!) has become an almost daily accessory for me. I put it on whenever I have had enough of my I-actually-think-it's-growing-now hair being in my face. The cream one, has a lovely pearlised crackled finish to it. Brunsli joked that I had chosen this one because it looked like a white chocolate truffle (which I absolutely adore)! As you can see from my roots in the hairtie pics, I have given up on retightening my hair - only momentarily though. I have ordered the nappylocs tool and will keep going when it arrives.

6 comments:

Goodnapps said...

All that chocolate..hmmm.

Those are lovely hairties. Love the purple one.

brunsli said...

Sniff, sniff. I haven't been able to replace either of these yet. Don't you feel guilty? Sending me some chocolates should help quench that guilt. ;) No, just kidding. Just knowing you enjoy them is reward enough for my sacrifices. Wimper wimper.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.. So much nicer than a boring headband. I need to get on the BHT Train!

Anonymous said...

Goodnapps, the chocolate was divine - I bought a big box of them to take home to London!

Brunsli, I am taking very good care of them! Everyone loves the purple one and they have been asking to try it on!

MM, be quick or someone will get there before you!

muslimahlocs said...

very nice. she let you have the purple one. shocking.

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Girl, you're torturing me. How many do you have now? Yes, rub the salt in the wound some more.

Anyway, ranting aside, lol. those hairties are quite pretty. Brunsli is so sweet.

Sniff, I can't have chocolate. Well, I'm not supposed to. Sniff, sniff.