Saturday 10 November 2007


I have a new coffee making gizmo and couldn't resist sharing it with you. My friend Parks has the same machine and she made me a great cappuccino the last time I was at her flat; don't worry Breadfruit and Brunsli, it was in the morning!
After that, I was sold and decided that I had to get one for myself; I picked mine up at Argos and with a combination of gift vouchers and nectar points, I managed to get £30 off the price! There are, of course, far superior, higher spec machines out there, but I'm the only person in the house that drinks coffee - making this an ideal choice. Super T and JB are also pleased with the new addition to the kitchen as it makes delicious hot chocolate as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been in search of the perfect hot chocolate...

What a glorious contraption!

brunsli said...

Buon cappucino!