Monday 25 February 2008

I won't be giving up my day job



My Mum has been wanting a change for her hair for quite some time now...




So two days ago, I began plaiting her hair; my Mum's hair is very soft and fine and I found that no sooner had I finished, they would unravel. To make them more secure I decided to put a knot in the ends and used my nappylocs tool at the root; I think that in all it took me about ten hours to complete. Mum was really pleased with the results, as was I.
Now I have another set of locks to try and maintain!

5 comments:

CarmenNC said...

Bless your heart. I think you did a grand job for your mother. I understand the unraveling. My hair does that too, even in Sisterlocks.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Hey Mel you did a great job.

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job!!!

brunsli said...

Wow! You did a super job Mel.

Mel said...

Thanks Everyone!