Monday 5 November 2007

Big hair, here I come


I honestly thought my hair hadn't grown much over the past couple of months. It was only when I had to keep using a hairtie or hairband to keep it out of my face that I began to consider otherwise. Earlier today I came across the picture on the left, taken the day I cut my relaxed ends off; I decided to compare it to the more recent one on the right, which was taken at the weekend. I couldn't believe it, not only had my hair grown quite a bit but, my how my locks have thickened up. Now, I know they are not the best pictures to compare, but I can really see a difference.
Just humour me if you can't!

6 comments:

still waters said...

Mel

I LOVE big hair!!!! so I feel ya!!

one love still

muslimahlocs said...

you may not htink that they are the best but they definately show that you have lots of spunk! your hair looks great.

brunsli said...

I see it!

Anonymous said...

I'm a big hair fan as well.. Alot of growth has occurred since you cut off your permed ends...

Anonymous said...

You can really see it and it has lots more body too.

Mel said...

I am so excited by my hair and it's growth! A little more length to keep my ears warm, while I stand on my playground duty every Monday morning would be a bonus!