Monday 18 February 2008

Tagged (Parts Three and Four)

This is not the first time I have been tagged, in fact it is the third and fourth(see here and here)! I am by no means complaining :-)

Here are the rules:
1. link to the person that tagged you, in my case, Sisterlocks Convert and Still Waters.
2. post the rules on your blog.
3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I guess as I've been tagged twice I should share twelve things, but I'm not sure that I can think of that many that you don't already know!


  • My earliest childhood memories are of being at Nursery at the age of two. I can remember not being allowed in the paddling pool because I had a cold and having to watch all of the other children having fun in the water :-(
  • I have a passionate dislike for Okra.
  • I am really struggling to find facts to share! (does this count?)
  • I like Root Beer, but it's hard to find over here. MacDonald's used to sell it, but haven't done so for years. I guess the closest thing in taste is Dr Pepper, but for me it's not close enough.
  • I enjoy watching crime investigation series'; from Columbo to CSI, they all hold my attention.
  • I once ruined a school production when I burst into a fit of laughter that lasted several minutes. I was playing Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz and my teacher wasn't very happy with my lack of professionalism!
  • I have always felt it useful to be able to speak another language. At the moment, I am trying to brush up on my French skills for a forthcoming holiday; I also have 'teach yourself' kits for Spanish and Italian which I intend to work my way through.
I honestly can't think of anything else to share that I haven't already or that I am saving for future posts. So that, as they say, is all folks.
I am posting this so late in the day, that I am sure that there isn't any left to tag.

However if you haven't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged by me and I'll look forward to reading your post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a couple things in common..I detest okra, love rootbeer, and watch CSI religiously..

june plum said...

Hey Mel! its been a while but looks like you are well and I am happy. On the okra note I love them and my steamed fish is not considered steamed if they are not there. But I get why you do not like them (:
one love still

Mel said...

MM, that's really cool! All I need is hair like yours now :-)

SW, its the 'slime', I just can't cope with it. I know lots of people who include it in their steamed fish and I always have to pass on eating it. I have the same attitude to certain types of porridge which I can't bring myself to eat.